lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Let Me In - Movie



This movie is a re-make from the Swedish movie "Let The Right One In" based on the book written by John Ajvide Lindqvist.

The Swedish version of the movie it's amazing. It is wicked and cute. And now it is coming in the U.S version that seems to have an upgrade on action and thriller. I highly recommend to watch the Swedish version before getting to the re-make because it is really good. I haven't read the book but I think it is pretty much the same as the movie.

I'll leave you with both trailers so you can see the differences in both versions and I will highly recommend you to watch Let The Right One In before getting to Let Me In.

A bit trivia: The title on the Swedish version refers to Morrissey's song "Let the Right One Slip In" and to the fact that according to vampire mythology they can't go into a house without being invited.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario